If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Asskicking in other games.

Go down 
+10
Giroro11
Viking Steel
voodoo_
Rawnrawn
Trivium
Kazzan
Ericthai1
Rest
MuivirT
Greed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why restrict ourselves to warband i say! What other games do u have that we can play as a group?

Personally I got most steam games (yeah thats right people,i actually like steam!) like team fortress 2,left 4 dead2,counter strike,garrys mod. I also have battlefield bad company 2,gta4 and street fighter.

So write what multiplayer games you have,and we`ll see what we can do about it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Might make a Bad Company 2 event actually...well not exacly a event,more like..."gee maybe we should try this." seems we have quite a few people who own it anyway so
It`s a highly....team based game,not that fun if u go lone wolf.
So come on girls,whos interested?
Back to top Go down
Viking Steel
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 am

Greed wrote:
Might make a Bad Company 2 event actually...well not exacly a event,more like..."gee maybe we should try this." seems we have quite a few people who own it anyway so
It`s a highly....team based game,not that fun if u go lone wolf.
So come on girls,whos interested?

Sounds good, I've always noticed that if you get a team of 4 people its usually almost unstoppable if they work together well enough, so that would be fun to try.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Alright so playing battlefield bad comp 2 might be abit crap,seing as not alot of our members have it. Which is why we found a...substitute.

Battlefield Play 4 Free is basically...well free. There`s micro transactions within the game,but who cares,doesnt give u anything super duper really. The game itself is acceptable as a f2p.

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/ Theres the link,simply make a account,or log onto your EA account and download it.

The game relies on joining via friends,so I`ll add a few of us here.

Greeder (thats me)
Muivirt
WRest
Rawnrawn

Anyone else willing to check this out let us know,playing too much warband is bad for your health u know Wink
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 am

There are some great games that has been made using the half life 2 engine, if anyone can reccomend any half life 2 mod reply to me directly and I'll be happy to check it out Wink
Back to top Go down
Giroro11
Warband Member
Warband Member
Giroro11

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 am

I play Shogun 2 quite alot and i have Civ 5 (which i dont play much anymore)

Aswell as some other free games like Company of Heroes Online and Stronghold Kingdoms
Back to top Go down
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm

I found a good online teambased game called League of Legends
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/
Its a team based game by Riot Games where you as a summoner get to control as a Champion in 3v3 and 5v5 games.
You get to play as a couple of champions until every week they switch up the champions.Think as a test for the champons.
Of course there is alot of patches but it is worth it,also the games are very long 5v5 takes almost a hour when 3v3 takes 20-30 min.There is also a EU and US servers so some of ya can't add me Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah I used to play DotA and its basically the same game. In games like that,knowledge is power. You need to sink alot of game hours into it if you wanna kick alot of ass xD
Theres a crapload of games we can play,basically if you`re bored,just ask someone in the clan to join in something,chances are someone will have it. Simply write the multiplayer games you have on this post and we`ll see if we can have alittle wolfpack event in another game in the future,most likely counter strike,team fortress,or something like that,most people have orange box.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:47 am

Dark Messiah of might and magic mp, Jedi Knights Academy (on another computer), Bioshock 2 mp (been ages but I can be persuaded), Halo CE, Shadowrun, Call of Juares: BIB
and ofc css, half life 2 deathmatch (and a handful of mp mods) and alien swarm. Also I'll get my hands on TF2 in due time.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 am

Team Fortress 2 is free 2 play now.
Might be fun to play with a bunch of wolfpackers.
Certainaly was alot of fun at its time. Nowadays its abit crowded with useless items and stupid hats, but overal its a decent time killer.

Anyway, if you dont have TF2 already, here u go:
http://www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/

oh yeah! i almost forgot! Meet The Medic is here!
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/06/24/team-fortress-2-meet-the-medic/
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 am

Fkn love the Meet the : videos valve makes xD Still prefer the engeneer though!

I say : Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Team-fortress-2-huntsman-longbow-550x310
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Reviving dead threads again Very Happy

Terraria and Magicka are 2 games I own that I think would be fun with Wolfpack, though Magicka has a small player cap, I think it's only like 4, but Terraria's unlimited I think ^^
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Borderline unlimited* I think it's like 250 with a strong enough server. I know 250 isn't that unlimited, but in the sense that we'll never cap it.
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:13 pm

I have magicka and would be up for a game of that at some point.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 am

Does that man i finally have a use to that game? Wopee! i suck at Magicka though, but sounds like a lot of fun with a few of u Smile
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:08 am

Just remember QFQFSSA and you will be fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:33 am

I got both terraria and borderland. I dont like borderland though....would rather play terraria.

Dont have magicka tho =`(
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am

Theres a little known game called "Mount and blade with fire and sword."

That would be an epic game to go clannal in.

*hopes*
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 am

IMO F&S is too easy. I have it, and have played about 70~ hours of it, and the muskets are too accurate, and the weapons are too slow to make blocking difficult. Though, it might be fine to do a Captain Co-op game.

Heh, we should sort out a magicka game then Razz

My favourite combo: QF, QF, QF, QF, A, Steam lightning, wet them and electricute them simultaneously Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Well I`m sure alot of you have bought Battlefield 3,and since its a highly squad based game,it makes it a good clan game!

Now seing as I haven't bought the game,because my pc is made before the great war,I cant exactly do....anything.

I`m sure you guys would like to fire up a game and kick some ass together. Hence this post.
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Overgrowth - Wolfire Games (CLICK HERE)

Not fully released, still in beta. I havent got it but if your interested. Its about £20 (ish) XD
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:38 pm

What IS it?
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Heh, knowledge about that games existance is spreading like wild fire, not long ago I saw a thread about it on another forum I frequent. ^^

Anyone here played Lugaru? Basically the game is about anthromorphobic ninja rabbits beating the shit out of one another with staffs, swords, knifes but in most cases their paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asskicking in other games.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2