If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Asskicking in other games.

Go down 
+10
Giroro11
Viking Steel
voodoo_
Rawnrawn
Trivium
Kazzan
Ericthai1
Rest
MuivirT
Greed
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Asskicking in other games. Empty
PostSubject: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Why restrict ourselves to warband i say! What other games do u have that we can play as a group?

Personally I got most steam games (yeah thats right people,i actually like steam!) like team fortress 2,left 4 dead2,counter strike,garrys mod. I also have battlefield bad company 2,gta4 and street fighter.

So write what multiplayer games you have,and we`ll see what we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Playing L4D2 was a lot of fun with the Wolfpackers, we should definetly do that more often, im pretty sure any multiplayer game kicks ass with us!
I got most games Greed has aswell, so that isn't a problem
Back to top Go down
Rest

Rest

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Well we have had lots of fun in Left 4 Dead 2 with some wolfpackkers,but there aren't really much true co-op games around.

Magicka sounds interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 am

Plenty of co-op games out there we can try,battlefield for example is alot more fun with some proper backup.
Back to top Go down
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

There is Alienswarm its free and has co-op.
Back to top Go down
Kazzan

Kazzan

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 am

I got Dawn of war 2, Lotro, Guild Wars, Counter Strike source, Half life 2 and a few other games.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 am

I got: Click click click!! <-- Link
Sorry for being lazy...
Back to top Go down
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Nice list of games a combination of what I like. Smile
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 am

Plenty of games to choose from indeed!
Back to top Go down
Kazzan

Kazzan

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 am

It's not too good to rely too much on one provider of games, for example steam or gamersgate or something similar. I don't have alot of games on my steam, and I'm glad for that if my account would get hacked or something.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:37 pm

I definetly agree with u Kazzan, I don't often buy games at their full prices.
Not on steam atleast, there are cheaper stores for that. But steam has alot of sales, and that is also were most of my steam games come from.

If it was not for the sales, i'd prefer to actually have the CD/DVD case of the game aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Rest

Rest

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:56 am

Steam guard sounds great,have you already heard about it?

Check this out

Back to top Go down
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 am

Yeah it does sound great, i already had an idea like that and posted on the steampowerd forums, but people thought it was stupid...
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Extra security? for a program I`ve literally spendt hundreds of of euro on? Yeah who`d like that....intense sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Asskicking in other games   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:34 pm

I think we should go on age of chivalry, it's free (evryone can download it) and it's fun.
It also require a decent ammount of tactics but most of the time it's just about kicking ass and chewing bubblegum ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 pm

What else do I have? Very little that isn't more than 5 years old. Obviously Left 4 Dead 2. I also own Team Fortress 2, but I don't have the hard drive space to load it at the moment (really need to get a second drive...). Oh, and Battlefield 2, almost forgot about that.

Honestly, I favor real-time strategy games more than shooter type games. Company of Heroes, Command & Conquer 3, Command & Conquer Generals (ironically, I really don't like C&C), and Sins of a Solar Empire. But that's more of a tangent.
Back to top Go down
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Well I don't have half-life but I'll try it once I get it.
Back to top Go down
voodoo_
Warband Member
Warband Member
voodoo_

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 pm

i got l4d2 , counter strike ,battlefield bad company 2 , c o d black ops , c o d modern warfare 2 , napoleon total war and afcourse M&B warband as multiplayer games so anywone got 1 of this games and wants to play just say it to me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 am

Left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, garry's mod, counter strike source, rome total war, alien versus predator (Not many players now) medieval total war 2 (with expansions) all the games of the age of empires series (Nowadays i paly age of empires 3 online but i'd like to play some conquerors!) etc

If you like strategy games look for 0.A.D a free open source game in development set in ancient times(alpha released) its really promising!

PD: and hope Diablo 3 comes out soon...
Back to top Go down
Kazzan

Kazzan

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

I got shogun 2 now aswell.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 pm

How is Shogun by the way? It seems like its a "hate or love" game
Back to top Go down
Kazzan

Kazzan

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 am

Played it for like 30 mins. That's it, and I've owned it for a week. Surprised
Ah well, might be cause I can't take the constant crashes.
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Thats a pretty big minus indeed....
Back to top Go down
Viking Steel
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Well, I have shogun, it sometimes crashes in the MP, but rarely (if at all) in SP. It also looks much better than all the other ones I played. I haven't played the naval battles too much yet, but they seem to be much better than they were in empire, as they are much more simple and easy to control. I also like how in land battles archers often present a more substantial threat than they did in previous games (they're still balanced, they seem to have quite a lot less ammo), and I like how even "weak" troops look reasonably badass =P.

The (MP) games I own:
Battlefield Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Rome, Medieval 2, Empire and Shogun 2 total wars, Civ 5, TF2, Garry's mod, CS:S (hate it though =/), Borderlands, probably got some others that are somewhere where I cant see them right now.

Back to top Go down
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 pm

U should try gungame in css, i don't like normal css either, but gungame is alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asskicking in other games.   Asskicking in other games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asskicking in other games.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next