If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

How to Apply - Template here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

How to Apply - Template here Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply - Template here   How to Apply - Template here Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 am

Please read carefully,and follow these at all times.

General rules for behavior:
-Don't piss people off! (This includes team-killing and unnecessary vote-kicking/banning). If you happen to teamkill on a public server, apologize.

- Steam account. It helps us keep track of you and we can let you know if we have anything special coming up.

-Pay attention to the Steam group and official clan forum! All important information and events will be posted there. Checking it once or twice a day wont kill you. However, if you don't check it, I will kill you.

- Respect other players.

- At least decent English skills. If I say go left and you rush right, i`ll be very upset. Hell I might even cry.

- Age 15 and above. There are circumstances where we will overlook this, but don't count on it.

- No dual clanning. Those part of a Mount & Musket regiment can apply.

Rules for practices and clan vs clan matches :
-Show up on time. Prolonging the game is rude, a waste of time and won't be tolerated.
- Listen to the battle commander! Whoever will lead the battle will be decided before the match and only he can say what to do. Listening also means knowing when to keep quiet so others can hear.
- No bitching in the public chat. Saying stuff like "LOL WTF lucky noob!" won't be tolerated. If you want to bitch, write it on your blog.
- Saying GL HF (Good Luck, Have Fun) isn't really a rule, but considered to be a norm in polite gaming.
- JOIN TEAMSPEAK! You don't have to have a microphone to join, however we would appreciate it.

Please give us the following information :

In-game nick:
Steam Account: (Note: This means your community name, not your main account name. We can't look you up by your Steam login name.)
Favorite playing style (archer,infantry or cavalryman):
Do you understand and agree to the clan rules?:
Introduce yourself a little:

Two final notes:
- Please also include your Taleworlds forum username (if you have one)
- To make a post click the "New Topic" button, don't write in a existing one.
Back to top Go down

How to Apply - Template here
Page 1 of 1