If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

How to apply (Read this before registering!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

How to apply (Read this before registering!) Empty
PostSubject: How to apply (Read this before registering!)   How to apply (Read this before registering!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

To apply,simply click the NEW TOPIC button,you do NOT have to register in order to do so. Why register if we might not accept you right?

Once you clicked new topic,write your desired nickname,fill in the information we asked for,then click send.
You will be asked for a confirmation message thing to prevent spam,answer that,and we will read your application.
Check the thread in a couple of days (usually it doesnt take that long) and see if you`ve gotten a response.

If for some reason you cannot write the application as a guest,add me on steam (mr_bulletproof) and I`ll guide you through the process.

Rules :

1. No abusing of admin powers. ( If you have them...)
-Dont kick,ban,slay,switch,ect without a good reason.
If you ban anyone,let me or Trivium know
2. No racism,no sexism.
3. Dont troll
4. You have to be above the age of 15. This is because quite frankly,theres a chance we`ll steal your soul,and innocence (No not like that you sick bastard)
5. No dual clanning.
6. You need atleast decent english speaking skills.

More might be added later,when I start drinking.

Application form :

Ingame nick (Steam account) :
Favorite class :
Do you understand and agree to the clan rules?
Introduce yourself alittle:
Back to top Go down

How to apply (Read this before registering!)
Page 1 of 1