If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Technical issues... Again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Technical issues... Again. Empty
PostSubject: Technical issues... Again.   Technical issues... Again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Guys, I'd quite like some advice. My game's crashing everytime I enter a server. I've replaced the RGL file several times, and reinstalled completely and whatnot. And yes; my computer stats are WELL above what's needed.

Please and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Technical issues... Again.   Technical issues... Again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Does it just say "Warband has stopped running" or does it come up with an error message?

If its warband has stopped running, reinstall the latest patch.
If that fails, uninstall the game fully and install again.
If that fails, no Idea.

When you do install and get it working again, its ideal to make a backup of all the files. Razz so if you do crash or your game stops working, simply copying the backups and using them can solve issues. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Technical issues... Again.   Technical issues... Again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Okay, this is what happened first off.

Before tinkering, it worked fine, until I entered a server, (Any server), where it worked for <2 seconds, and immediately crashed to desktop, with a mere "Has stopped responding" styled response to the crash.

Replaced RGL files, didn't work, reinstalled, didn't work, uninstalled persistant world mod (considering Native was working fine before, and the only difference was installing the PW mod) didn't work, deleted the char used yesterday on the PW, just in case, still didn't make a difference.

Muiv suggested taking a look at video drivers, which I will do after one last reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Technical issues... Again.   Technical issues... Again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Have you tried joining an empty server? Maybe there's something happening on the server that's causing the crashes.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Technical issues... Again.   Technical issues... Again. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks anyway guys, turned out to be my graphics drivers ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical issues... Again.   Technical issues... Again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical issues... Again.
Page 1 of 1