If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Sound issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:59 am

Ever since I started using TS a few weeks ago, my in game sound for Warband has completely stopped. I've reinstalled, and obviously checked the in game settings, ideas?
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 am

Hmm - they shouldn't just go like that. Mine never did anyway. =/

Get the Warband start menu up, go to Configure - Audio, make sure that the disabled sounds aren't ticked.

If that doesn't help, go to the in game options, make sure thats turned up.

Not entirely an audio expert, hopefully someone would know. Try googling it in the mean time, go on the teamspeak website too, see if they have a Q&A page or technical issues.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 pm

I think i mentioned this before but here goes anyway:

I have a problem where if i change from speakers to headset whilst already in game, the sound for MaB stops working alltogether. I have to quit MaB then relaunch it after plugging my headset in.

Good luck anyway
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 pm

A while ago I somehow made my teamspeak only work on headset,even when they werent plugged in,while warband played on speakers. Maybe you have a simmilar problem? if you click the volume thing on the windows bar,then click "mix" or something,my pc is in fkn Swedish so i dont know exactly.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Razz I didn't expect such a prompt response, thank you, I'll say if any of the above work ^^
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 am

Greed. I love you. I would never have thought of that. I CAN DUEL PROPERLY AGAIN.

Thank you Stubs and Deacon as well, for the suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

Hurray, Technical Issues board is useful! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:37 am

This is odd though. I have to redo the volume level each time I start up the game. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:44 am

If you dont want to hear the in-game music, go to configure in the launch screen, then click the audio tab and check the box where it says disable music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound issues   Sound issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical Issues :: Technical Issues - Warband-
Jump to: