If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment

Go down 
+4
MuivirT
Laisha
Rawnrawn
Stuboi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:55 am

We go on mount and musket, challenge one of the regiments to a line battle, stream it and hope we beat them!
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh I dont know if I'm expierienced enough in the art of standing still, aiming and shooting on targets that stands perfectly still aswell clown
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 pm

It's more a matter of hoping that the shot hits when you fire on targets. Unfortunately, M&B really can't imitate the physics of smoothbore flintlock muskets. In Mount & Musket, they're too inaccurate at short range but can hit ranges well beyond optimum range with a fair degree of accuracy (if you're a little lucky and know what you're doing). Most modders insert muskets that are analogous to modern bolt-action sniper rifles. It's a shame really. Line battles always seem...off, as a result.

On that note, I'm up for a little re-enacting.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 pm

I rather face them on Native grounds... i am no fan of MM
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Sure,could even be fun xD
Got one in mind?
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 pm

this sounds like a party
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Not a serious thing. More for the laughs really. XD I too would prefer to fight on native territory, but ah well XD

Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Stuboi wrote:
Not a serious thing. More for the laughs really. XD I too would prefer to fight on native territory, but ah well XD

It`s like teaching your kid to ride a bike. Native being the parent ofcourse. First we get them to play us (we being the bike) then we put the training wheels on. I guess the training wheels are their crazy ass mod,aka MM. Eventually,Native can let go,get rid of the training wheels, and they`ll speed away,Native having a subtle tear in its eyes of pride. Untill they meet bikers(Vikingr i guess),where MM members will piss their pants and cry while vikingr takes their bike and throws it in the river.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:23 am

Heh, as some of you may know I play in an MM clan already, so it wouldn't be outside my nature to try this, though as a clan organised for Native play, I think it may be a bit out of grasp, without some MM style training at least.
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 am

A fair few of us have had MM experience too.

The basic commands are common sense really, everyone knows how to do them... "face left! FIRE!" Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:02 pm

i can headshot someone with my nose Very Happy

(move head to left click Very Happy) keep mouse steady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment   Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfpack Vs MM Regiment
Page 1 of 1