If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Wolfpack's Dreams

Go down 
+2
Greed
Laisha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:06 am

A new month, a new curiosity. That seems to be my habit now. So here goes.

So, being an occasionally curious creature, I occasionally ask this clan questions of interest. This month, I ask about your future plans. With a minor exception here or there, most of you are at that age where you have to start figuring out what you're going to do with your life. So, question is, what are your intentions? What do you want to do with your life eventually?

For myself...despite being the oldest here and a soon-to-be university graduate, I'm genuinely not sure, really. There's a lot out there I can do, but none of it really seems to call to me. I think part of me wants to have a writing career, but I'm not sure what I want to do to have a steady income. Could always consider being a professor myself, I suppose...

So, what of you?
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 pm

My plans? None what so ever. I`ve never had plans for myself xD

I guess my plan is to find a plan.
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:49 am

Believe it or not i'm going to be doing teacher training next year. History Teacher Deacon Barry.
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:21 am

Hmm, thinking ambitiously... I plan to finish my 2 years at VI form and then go onto university, not entirely sure on which one, but when that choice is made, I will study classical studies (music), not because I enjoy studying that, but because I have to, as it tends to be "the norm" when it comes to peripatetic and private teaching or teaching music its self in a school.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Killfacer wrote:
Believe it or not i'm going to be doing teacher training next year. History Teacher Deacon Barry.

Oh? A specific area of history or just general?
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Species have survived by adapting to the world around them, I'll adopt the same tactic when it comes to the work market.
Whenever the market needs something done that I'm good at doing, I'll be there.

EDIT: This is the reason why I learn things that arent common such as sign language.
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Laisha wrote:
Killfacer wrote:

Oh? A specific area of history or just general?

I want to teach and secondary school so it'll have to be teaching in general. I am studying Ancient History atm though,it's my real fascination.
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Sounds good.

ATM i want to be either a historian or a physicist.

Danm physics is hard...
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

Wolfpack's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Dreams   Wolfpack's Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfpack's Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: