If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harper98

Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application!   Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Ingame Nickname : Crazy_Harper
Favourite playing style : Melee / Infantry
A pretty young guy, however Im mature and disciplined.I believe im above average in combat, Been in alot of regiments/clans so I have alot of practice in taking orders, giving orders etc.
I was in oRG and AoTw with Deacon Barry (Ifs hes still around)

Back to top Go down
Harper98

PostSubject: oops   Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:30 pm

And I accept the rules!
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application!   Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Accepted. Please make an account,and provide me with your steam ID.

Post here ^^
Back to top Go down
Harper98

PostSubject: Steam   Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 am

My steam is Harper9889, however im not that active on it Smile ill try to come on as much as possible for notifications of training etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application!   Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy_Harper (Harper9889) Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interested in Joining Wolfpack? :: Warband Recruitmentship-
Jump to: