If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Maynd's Application

Go down 
+7
Greed
Stuboi
Nomsterify
Killfacer
Necrophere
maynd
Laisha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maynd

Maynd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Ingame nick : Maynd

Steam acc: eduardoflor

Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) : Cavelryman

Do you understand and agree to the clan rules? Yes

Introduce yourself alittle: Some of you guys already know me, I´ve been around in your TS a lot..
My first clan was Imperium Lusitanum, a Portuguese clan, it was the place I learned to play this epic game, this clan later become European and we changed the name to Sarrdakin, also i'm in a NA clan, the TMW. I saw on the rules that double claning is not allowed, does that also applies to clans from other Community? At this point, in my Warband life, i just wanna be "normal" again, and play like a regular, I got tired of being a leader and commander , mostly because I don't have the time required to fulfill my obligation towards the clan. I needed a change, meet new people and make new friends, Wolfpack members always been good and kind to me, you guys seems like a bunch of great and funny people and in the end what matters is having fun.
So, here I am.

Best regards

Please also include your Taleworld forum username: Maynd
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 pm

So the "secret" is out of the bag...like it was that subtle.

...Wait... *looks at posting time* Dammit, do Europeans ever sleep at normal hours?!
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Laisha wrote:
So the "secret" is out of the bag...like it was that subtle.

...Wait... *looks at posting time* Dammit, do Europeans ever sleep at normal hours?!

I spend all the week days working so I enjoy the most i can from the weekends!
Back to top Go down
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 am

So your here Very Happy if your accepted i will gladly welcome you
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:49 am

Accepted! Of course you're accepted. Great to have a great player and guy on board. Welcome to Wolfpack.

(edit) also Oscar Cardozo is sick:

Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 am

Killfacer wrote:
Accepted! Of course you're accepted. Great to have a great player and guy on board. Welcome to Wolfpack.

(edit) also Oscar Cardozo is sick:

Thanks mister, but no way you gonna convince me that cardozo is good player. You want him? take him! FOR FREE!
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 am

MAYNDMAYNDMAYND.

Yar, we all saw this coming to some extent, we're very happy to have you Very Happy

Also, what's going to happen to Sarrdakin, if you don't mind my asking Maynd?
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 am

Nomsterify wrote:
MAYNDMAYNDMAYND.

Yar, we all saw this coming to some extent, we're very happy to have you Very Happy

Also, what's going to happen to Sarrdakin, if you don't mind my asking Maynd?

Well i'm leaving, I don't know if they will continue but i doubt it because Shock wont have time to keep commanding the clan alone and i don't see anyone else taking over.
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:56 am

I'm sure greed will take everyone's soul from... Uh.. I mean, he'll share the love with all who joins. XD

Welcome mate, great to have you.

Your enquiry about being in 2 clans from separate communities, I dont think it will be a problem. We allow that along with being in a mount and musket clan.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:07 am

Normally being in 2 clans even though separate in community would be a problem. Although apparently you seemed to handle both ruling Sarrdak and being in TMW at the same time,so it shouldnt be that big of an issue. Also TMW isnt that competetive are they? I might be wrong on that.

Happy to have you here mate,you`ve hung around for a while now and its nice to see you joining officially xD Any other sarrdak you want to steal over are also welcome.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 am

An NA clan?
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:30 am

Thanks, the NA wont disrupt at all my life in the clan, since we only get together at weekends from 1 a.m to 3 a.m, and even the leader, Catholic, told when i joined that my Euro clan comes first.
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 am

Welcome to the pack! Smile
Back to top Go down
blivandefar
Warband Member
Warband Member
blivandefar

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 am

welcome mate =)
Back to top Go down
Willow
Tech Support
Tech Support
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

hey Maynd, nice to see you here, welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
maynd
Warband Member
Warband Member
maynd

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
AZAN
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Welcome Smile, multi-clanning is generally only considered bad if you were in a clan that would compete directly with us on native. I don't think that applies to a NA clan so it shouldn't be a problem. We already have people with other clans in other mods or games.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 pm

You're late, Azan! Gawd, you have no sense of timing! He already thanked us and everything and now you had to go and ruin it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maynd's Application   Maynd's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maynd's Application
Page 1 of 1