If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Persistent World: Interclan event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

Persistent World: Interclan event? Empty
PostSubject: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 am

Okay, PW is a great mod and all, but I'm not sure about you, but I don't like the fact that you kinda have to work back up from the top each time you login, and have to negotiate pubbers in factions, not to mention how little organised it is. So, I ask whether we can set up a PW between a few other clans and us, and play it out in a bit more a structured way, the aim to capture all available castles by any means (Within reason).

Perhaps even offer some friends of the clans to sign up as mercenaries in the game.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Silly nom,this already has a thread.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Silly Greed, I mean a private PW event. Not on a public server as Caver's thread proposed.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 pm

I suppose it's doable. It would just take a bit of time to organize. And to keep things interesting, probably a nice sized server, too. Then again, I don't know what numbers you have in mind per clan, how many clans, etc. Those details are important too.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:28 pm

10-15 per clan, 5 clans, + a Merc and outlaw set.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Yeah, that would require a server larger than we, or most clans we're friends with, currently have. I like the idea, though, and that's probably a detail that can be worked out later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persistent World: Interclan event?   Persistent World: Interclan event? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persistent World: Interclan event?
Page 1 of 1