If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Empty
PostSubject: Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT   Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Greetings Wolfpack. Considering that a holiday has pushed off training (and because Greed doesn't like Brits), I've decided to have a Hornburg event at our normal training time on Saturday. Just a little something to fill the time. Prepare to defend the citizens of Rohan against the hordes of Isengard. And there will be cake. Greed's special recipe, I'm told. Drunkeness is not discouraged since we'll (hopefully) be streaming the event.

For those of you who will miss the event, I'm sure we can schedule another in a week or so. Just let me know if you really want to.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT   Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:48 pm

I might be on later, very late prolly and you'll prolly not be playing anymore so count me out :/
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT   Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 am

Hell ye ill join Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT   Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 am

Im in and probably streaming if Muiverts not doing it
However my stream is still on Livestream so we will need to fix Twitch tv for me but that will come later.
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT   Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 am

My plans for Saturday fell through, so expect at least 1 Brit there Razz

Sidenote: I want 1 allied bot turned on, under my control when playing Rohan, so I can get me a horse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT   Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hornburg Event - Saturday, November 5th 19:00 GMT
Page 1 of 1