If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Pre-ENL and Monthly Events

Go down 
+5
Necrophere
Rawnrawn
Greed
Nomsterify
Laisha
9 posters

Is this a good idea?
Yes
Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Vote_lcap100%Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
Yes, and I have an idea for an event. (comment below)
Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Vote_lcap0%Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Vote_lcap0%Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Empty
PostSubject: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Alright, so, something I've noticed of late is that for a part-social, part-competitive clan, we rather neglect the social part. So I want to propose two ideas.

First, I feel that we should have a casual event before the ENL begins. Probably Invasion, maybe that Hornburg event we have yet to do. However, I feel we ought to do something to help us relax before we leap into the meat grinder.

I also think we should try to schedule at least one casual event a month. These events go a long way to fostering both friendship and camaraderie and, especially during the ENL, will go a long way to keeping us relaxed and unserious. The stress induced by competing actively could have a negative impact, so the events would serve as a means to avoid that potential pitfall. Don't stress too much on the scheduling. Just try to organize them around when a couple of officers are available. People will show up if they can and won't if they can't. If turnout is really low, just schedule another event on another day if it's feasible. The point is to have fun. It'd be blatantly idiotic to stress over the little details of something like this.

Just a few ideas for events, besides our original mod Full Invasion and Hornburg, I think we could also "invade" servers. Larger ones like the 22nd Siege being better for it, but also like ZHG or something. We just schedule instead of playing when clanmates are playing.

So, how about you?
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm in ^^
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:49 pm

New version of Invasion. Well not new for us (smug smile) but still.
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:03 am

I'm sorry mates, but I dislike invasion. You kids have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Necrophere
Warband Member
Warband Member
Necrophere

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 am

Invasion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

Hornburg, purely for the trickle of LOTR quoting.
Back to top Go down
MuivirT
Officer
Officer
MuivirT

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:57 am

Nice idea Laisha!
We can do Hornburg if Rawn feels better with that, I haven't seen u Rawn in game in a while and i force u to join anyway even if u dislike the mod!
Orders from Greed btw!(I yet have to arrange this, but... consider it done!) Although it makes me happier if everyone agrees with the mod or idea.

As for an idea Mhmm... I think i personally rather play Hornburg again rather then Invasion if picking from those two. Why? Simply haven't played Hornburg in a while!
I am not quite sure what else we can play for mod.

Anyone remembered the the mod where 1 guy plays SP and the battles from SP can be hosted in MP? That was quite fun while it lasted. We can maybe do something with that again with a few ppl, now a few of us can stream properly, people won't be bored while waiting and can bring in suggestions and making this more fun. Altough this is not possible with many people and it was fairly easy. Could increase the difficulty settings though.

Just a little suggestion from good memories Smile
Back to top Go down
Nomsterify
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I assume that's the Battletime mod?
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Nomsterify wrote:
I assume that's the Battletime mod?

Yeah it was,but this isnt the place for that talk muiv ( u naughty girl) make a new topic!
Back to top Go down
Cleric Johnson
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 pm

hornburg sounds good, never got round to playing it properly before Sad.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Alright, I figured no one would say no. I suppose the only question is what day is good for people, then. Probably a weekend would be better than a weekday. Saturday's are usually occupied with training (though it's Sunday this weekend), so I figure probably a Friday or Sunday evening. Well, will figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Trivium
Tech Support
Tech Support
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 am

Friday!
Why? because i usually drink at friday tongue
Back to top Go down
Rawnrawn
Officer
Officer
Rawnrawn

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:34 am

Friday evening wont work for me, I gotta sit in a reception.
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:13 pm

I should clarify, I don't mean this week, necessarily. Probably next. Tomorrow is too short notice. Though we could plan something Saturday. We may not have our Brits, but we can have the rest.
Back to top Go down
john
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 pm

How about a native event? We could make a "historical," so to speak, battle that replicates Formations used in medieval battles?

just throwin ideas about.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-ENL and Monthly Events   Pre-ENL and Monthly Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-ENL and Monthly Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Wolfpack Community :: Ideas for an Event-
Jump to: