If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Application - Nomsterify

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nom

Application - Nomsterify Empty
PostSubject: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 am

Ingame nick : Nomsterify

Steam acc: Nomsterify

Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) : Cavalryman* Wink Primarily lancer, pretty decent in melee as well.

Do you understand and agree to the clan rules? Of course.

Introduce yourself alittle: I'm a Geek at heart, I love fantasy generally, and I have a pet hate for poor grammar and spelling, though after being on the internet for so long, I've gotten over that, I apologise if I start nitpicking in that regard.Smile
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 am

I've fought with you many times, including on invasion! Welcome to wolfpack mate.

(Deacon Barry)
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

I recommend against nitpicking grammar. At least until you identify the primary English speakers. Then go all out on them.

I'm not really impressed though. I'm an English major and I avoid nitpicking. Razz Oh, also, the phrase is "pet peeve." The entire sentence needs to be reworded around it.

...Yes, I know what I did just now. Welcome to the clan. ^^
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 am

"pet hate" is a commonly used phrase in the UK. So Razz Laisha!
Back to top Go down
Laisha
Officer
Officer
Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:35 am

...Oh. Well, I learn something new about common phrases and insults in the UK a few times a year. Egg on my face, regardless. Gotta say though, pet hate just doesn't sound...right...
Back to top Go down
Siemo
Warband Member
Warband Member
Siemo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:23 am

A man after my own heart <3
WOO FANTASY. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nom

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 am

Well I sincerely apologise Razz

And yes, I wasn't going to nitpick, especially not against those who don't speak English as their mothertongue. And now I know to be especially careful about my own English around you then Laisha, otherwise you'll catch me out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nomsterify   Application - Nomsterify Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Nomsterify
Page 1 of 1