If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Farrell's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farrell494
Warband Member
Warband Member

Farrell's Application Empty
PostSubject: Farrell's Application   Farrell's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Ingame nick : Farrell
Steam acc: FaRrElL494
Fav playing style(archer,infantry or cavelryman) : Cavalry
Do you understand and agree to the clan rules? yep
Introduce yourself alittle: i have been playing warband for almost 2 years online but the 1st clan style group i whent into was the MM regiment the 1st yorks (known at the time as the 18e which at the time had 10 members (this was last december) i rose through the ranks and even saved the regiment from colapsing twice and i have spent the last 6 months as faithfull 2nd in command to the yorks and colonel sawyer (i am the longest serving officer apartfrom sawyer) in the yorks i have commanded detachments of elite sharpshooters (the yorkshire rifles) and been in many subclans including the native clans: the knights templar and the anglo saxons in which i commanded the cavalry.
But since i have been in the yorks for the hest part of 9 months i feel it is best to move on
Back to top Go down
Stuboi
Officer
Officer
Stuboi

PostSubject: Re: Farrell's Application   Farrell's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey! Yeah, we'll take you on trial Very Happy Not skill based, though skill is welcome Very Happy

Ingame, wear the tag Wolfpack_R_*name*.

Trainings are on Saturdays at 19:00 BST/GMT Very Happy

Enjoy your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpackforum.rpg-board.net
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

PostSubject: Re: Farrell's Application   Farrell's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Read the previous forum posts to get to know some of our members,talk to them and all that good stuff.
By the time you read this you should have full access to our Warband section,if you want to join the Team Fortress part,or the Modding group,let me know and I will sort that out.
Download the banner pack (link in the top on our front page,and if you need help installing it check the warband annoucments section)
Get teamspeak sorted out if you havnt already,eat some cake,and relax.

Good luck,have fun,dont fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Killfacer
Officer
Officer
Killfacer

PostSubject: Re: Farrell's Application   Farrell's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Welcome to wolfpack, enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Farrell494
Warband Member
Warband Member

PostSubject: Re: Farrell's Application   Farrell's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 am

thanks all Smile (i wont fuck up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farrell's Application   Farrell's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farrell's Application
Page 1 of 1