If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
If you are here to apply, please make an application and register an account, we will activate the account when your application is accepted.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW FORUM OVER AT http://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/index.php

Well I have returned......kinda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ericthai1

Ericthai1

Well I have returned......kinda Empty
PostSubject: Well I have returned......kinda   Well I have returned......kinda Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello ya'll some of ya may know me....some may not.......I got a bit of freetime in my school year and thought....heck why not play some MP Warband?Anyway I decided to go play MP again and had some fun sometimes.Anyway I would like to announce that I'm back but not into the clan I am in the community so I'm only going to join events and such ,and lurking your forums like a stalker of course. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Greed
Commander
Commander
Greed

Well I have returned......kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I have returned......kinda   Well I have returned......kinda Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:31 am

Feel free,glad to have you back mate!
Back to top Go down

Well I have returned......kinda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: